Steve and Alesh talk about the Susan G. Komen fiasco, fact-checking at the New York Times, the pros and cons of gun ownership, elections futures markets, and Frank Ghery.
- After Outcry, A Top Official Resigns At Komen Cancer Charity
- The Guardian: By defunding Planned Parenthood, the Susan G Komen Foundation betrays women
- He-said-she-said journalism at NPR
- Should the NY Times be a truth vigilante?
- Should we put truthtelling back at number one?
- Sock fashion in Silicon Valley
- Twitter: NYTimes is on it
- Politics of political prediction markets
- Apple stock over the last 5 years
- New World Center
- Frank Gehry’s National Eisenhower Memorial
- Eisenhower Memorial Controversy
- Ted Talks: Frank Gehry interview